Current exhibitor list IWA OutdoorClassics 2022
More than 900 exhibitors from over 50 countries have already registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2022. All registered exhibitors can be found in the current exhibitor list:
Exhibitor list (as of: 14.10.2021)
The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 20.05.2021]
ALPENHEAT Produktions & Handels GmbH
ALPENHEAT Produktions & Handels GmbH
Since 1993 ALPENHEAT has been specialist for heated products such as heated clothing, bootheaters, bootdryers, heated gloves and a wide range of heated accessories like heated cushions, muffs, pet cushions, bandages and many more. The products are operated with rechargeable lithium-polymer batteries connected with a heating element within the products which provide hours of heating duration. Ideal for any activity outside in the cold such as hunting.
AG21 FIRE-HUNTING heated Glove
ALPENHEAT’s heated hunting gloves, FIRE-HUNTING, are the ideal solution to avoid cold fingers whilst hunting.
The flexible heating elements are situated on top of the fingers and on the back of the hand. The gloves have openings both on the right and left hand, to allow you to use your index finger for shooting. The finger can be folded back and fastened with the magnetic button so that it is not in the way when you are shooting.
The heated hunting gloves are wind and waterproof. The outer material is polyester, the palm of the hand is a blend of high quality microfibers and the inner lining is polyester padding.
The gloves work on rechargeable high-performance Li-Ion batteries. With 3 heat settings, the gloves heat between 3 and 6 hours, depending on the heat setting selected. Turn on the heat by simply pressing the power button on the outside of the gloves for instant relief.
1. Heated glove
- Flexible heating elements above the fingers and on the back of the hand
- Opening on both hands for trigger finger
- Wind and waterproof
- 5 sizes: S - 2XL
- Colour: dark green
- 3M Thinsulate® membrane
outside: 100% polyester
Front PU part: 65% PU + 35% polyester
Palm: microfiber part: 50% nylon + 50% PU
Lining: 100% polyester padding
Filling: 3M c40 insulation component: 65% polyene + 35% polyester
AJ34G FIRE Performance
THE HEAT IS ON! Even on the coldest of days you will feel comfortably warm when wearing the heated FIRE-FLEECE vest!
The specially developed thermal fabric heat cell system is embedded in the back area of the vest. The battery pack goes into the outside pocket and a simple touch of the button on the battery pack regulates the desired temperature, with 5 different settings giving 2.5 to 7.5 hours of blissful warmth.
Made of thin and warm fleece, the heated vest is ideal to wear either on its own or underneath any coat, jacket or anorak.
Wear during any sporting activity or in everyday life, whether inside or outside when you are feeling cold or chilly.
Use whilst skiing, snowboarding, hunting, fishing, horseback riding, hiking, bicycling or as a spectator watching an ice-hockey game or football match. People sitting in wheelchairs especially benefit from the warmth of the vest.
• Heated fleece vest
• Light-weight and cosy fleece
• Ideal mid-layer for wearing under coats/jackets/anoraks
• Extremely versatile and allows full freedom of movement
• Comfortable protection against cold and icy temperatures
• Washable up to 30°C
• Colours: black or olive green
• 10 sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL
• Material: 100% polyester fleece
1. Heating element:
• Large-sized heating element in back area
• Flexible thermal synthetic fibres
2. Alpenheat controller with battery pack:
• High power rechargeable Li-Ion batteries 7.4V / 2.2 Ah / 16.3Wh
• 5 heat levels
• Heating duration 2.5 – 7.5 hours
• Push button operation
• Battery level indicator
• Small, light (130g) and compact (55 x 70 x 25mm)
3. Alpenheat Universal Battery Recharger 100-240V 50/60 Hz:
• Charging time approx. 4 hours
AJ30 heated Muff FIRE 2in1 Muff&Cushion
Enjoy outdoor events, activities and sports all year round!
ALPENHEAT’s Fire 2in1 Muff&Cushion keeps your hands warm or opened up is a heated cushion. With 4 heat settings keeping you comfortably warm for up to 10 hours.
It is perfect to take along to enjoy spectator sports (soccer, ice hockey, baseball, football), outdoor concerts, outdoor events, fishing and hunting and is easy to carry thanks to the shoulder strap.
- Heated muff or cushion
- Size muff: 50x25x6 cm
- Size cushion 50x40x3 cm
- Weight: 240g (without battery pack)
- Large heating element
- Special heating cell system with flexible metal fibres
- Heat duration 2 - 10 hours
- 4 heat levels
- Push button switch
- High power rechargeable Li-Ion batteries 7.4V / 2.2 Ah / 16.3Wh
- Battery pack small, light (108g) and compact (50 x 70 x 20mm)
- Input: 100-240V/50-60Hz/max. 0.3A
- Output: 8.4V and 1.2 Ah
- Charging time: 4 hours
- Hard-wearing, robust, water-repellent
- High quality material for long-lasting comfort
- outside: 50% wool, 50% polyester
- inside: fleece 100% polyester
1 muff&cushion (AJ30)
1 battery pack (BP10)
1 charger (LG8)
AJ27 FIRE-SOCKS Heated Wool-Socks
FIRE-SOCKS, the heated socks from ALPENHEAT, keep your feet cosy and warm and are extremely comfortable to wear.
The heating element is embedded in the sock underneath the toes and works on a small compact battery that fits into the pocket at the top of the sock.
FIRE-SOCKS are available in four sizes and with 3 heat settings keep you warm for 5-10 hours.
The 2020 model in sizes M, L and XL contain MERINO wool.
Special copper thread has been woven into the socks that hinders the growth of bacteria, preventing unpleasant odors and increasing the life cycle of the socks.
The batteries and heating element have been optimised for use in deep temperatures.
The batteries can be charged either with the USB cable or plugged into the charger and household power supply..
1. Heated Socks
- Warm soft breathable material
- Copper thread woven in to reduce bacteria
Size S: 74% wool yarn, 10% copper thread, 8% spandex, 8% elastic
Size M, L, XL (2020 model): 74% wool yarn (30% merino wool + 25% nylon + 45% acrylic fibre) + 10% copper wire + 8% spandex + 8% elastic
2. Heating Element:
- Carbon thread heating element underneath the toes
3. ALPENHEAT Controller with Battery Packs
- Push button switch
- High performance rechargeable Li-Ion batteries 3.7V / 2.6 Ah / 9.6Wh
- Battery pack: small, light (59g) und compact (32 x 70 x 20mm)
- 3 heat settings
- Heating duration: 5-10 hours
- Battery pocket directly on the sock
4. ALPENHEAT Charger 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Charging time 6 hours
- USB Y-Adapter cable
- 4.2V and 1200mAh load voltage
ALPENHEAT Produktions & Handels GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Clothing (412)
- Outdoor articles (293)
- Clothing (195)
- Equipment, operational equipment (327)
Clicking on an exhibitor opens his profile with more information.