The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 24.11.2020]
Drello Ing. Paul Drewell GmbH & Co.
Drello Ing. Paul Drewell GmbH & Co.
DRELLO Your Partner in Ballistics
Drello offers a wide range of ballistic measuring instruments for capture of inner and outer ballistic measuring data and also for the capture of target data. Many years of experience in designing and manufacturing of innovative measuring instruments ranging from sensors, evaluating devices and software up to custom-made solutions are the key to the gloal success of our instruments.
Our product range comprises:
- Receiver - for small and medium calibers, weapon fixtures, firing rests and firing units
- Gas pressure- Gas pressure measuring of ammunition. - Measuring of characteristical powder data in manometric pressure devices.
- Rate of fire - Measuring the rate of fire of automatic rifles or machine guns.
- Velocity & time - Measuring the projectile velocity or time of flight.
- Electronic target systems - Optical acoustical measuring of the impact coordinate with graphical analysis
- Material testing / forensic - Measuring instruments for running time, delay and response sensitivity.
- High speed photography / video - Short and long duration flash light, Systems for high-speed pictures using reflected light or schlieren photography.
- Special solutions - Systems for measuring the angle of attach of a projectile, measuring a detonatin flash or explosion flashes from shells. - Quality control of tracer ammunition.
Ammunition testing device ATD 1055Devices of the 1055 series are used for testing ammunition.
The barrel change system enables fast changing of barrels for different calibers.
All test barrels can be supplied as velocity barrels, gas pressure barrels and precision measurement barrels.
The bore for gas pressure sensors are easily accessible from three sides.
A secure locking system protect against accidental firing.
Matching firing rests for all models are available.
Optionally available insulated firing pins enable triggering of a predefined mea¬surement (t0-impulse).
The exchangable breech head enables easy use of different firing pin shapes.
The individually adjustable headspace and firing pin protrusion parameters enable checking of all types of ammunition in combination with the designated test barrels under various aspects.
Devices starting from ATD 1055-2 are equipped with an electromagnetic trigger as standard.
The optionally available FU 1069 firing unit enables triggering from a secure position.
Light screen LS 10The LS 10 light screen is used for acquiring the projectile velocities. The portable structure of the LS 10 light screen simplifies changes to the measuring position. The LS 10 light screen is suitable for use in a firing tunnel.
Connection takes place on the rear side. A power adapter is supplied by default. The connection to the PC, Laptop or Netbook takes place via a serial interface or an optional USB adapter.
Light screen LS 11The LS 11 light screen is used for measuring the projectile velocity and rate of fire of automatic weapons.
The portable structure of the LS 11 light screen simplifies changes to the measuring position.
The LS 11 light screen is suitable for use in a firing tunnel or for field operation.
The optional 8500 Intelligent Measuring System provides the LS 11 light screen with its supply voltage and evaluates the incoming impulses.
Measurement data is made available to a serial interface.
Display and statistical evaluation per round is performed by PC software.
Projectile Recovery System PRS 1090The PRS 1090 Projectile Recovery System is used to recover projectiles for forensic analysis. The analyst uses commercially available ammunition - no specially prepared ammunition for analysis. The system is suitable for all projectile types such as splitter or hollow-pointed projectiles. Due to the completely undamaged surface and remaining powder traces, both microscopic and chemical analysis can be performed.
Recovery of the projectile from above saves time. Because of segment distribution, the projectile can be easily localised and removed. Replacement of non-flammable recovery material is also performed from above. Other maintenance work is not necessary.
Series WF weapon fixtureThe WF 1011 weapon fixture is universally applicable for all long firearms.
It is suitable for both single and sustained firing.
The front clamping position is freely selectable depending on the length of the weapon used.
Electromagnetic triggering is available as an option.
Further weapon fixtures:
- WF 1012 suitable for both pistols and revolvers.
- WF 1063 special weapon fixturesuitable for fully automatic and precision weapons.
Drello Ing. Paul Drewell GmbH & Co. offers you products from these product groups:
Clicking on an exhibitor opens his profile with more information.