Current exhibitor list IWA OutdoorClassics 2022
More than 900 exhibitors from over 50 countries have already registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2022. All registered exhibitors can be found in the current exhibitor list:
Exhibitor list (as of: 14.10.2021)
The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 20.05.2021]
Tippmann Tactical - Mission
Tippmann Tactical - Mission
Adrenalin House Brooklands Park
Crowborough, TN6 2JD
Tippmann M4 Carbine
The M4 Carbine brings full-auto-no batteries required performance and Tippmann's legendary warranty and service into the airsoft market. Key features include the Tippmann proven inline bolt system, adaptable air system, rate of fire and velocity adjustability and an authentic M4/AR style.
The M4 Carbine features a realistic flip-top break down design like a true M4/AR. Its versatile air system uses either a 12g CO2 cartridge in the 80 round magazine, or the built-in remote line. It's also compatible with airsoft's standard magazines, from 30 to 300 rounds. The M4 Carbine has a metal receiver, and is compatible with many actual M4/AR components including a rear stock, front shroud and standard Picatinny Rail System.
• Multiple Gas Input - CO2 Cartridges or Remote Line Adapter
• Gas Blow Back - Realistic Recoil/Kick
• Full Metal (Aluminum) Receiver, Barrel Assembly and Stock Tube - Breaks Down Like Real M4
• Adjustable rate of fire - 8-15- RPS
• Adjustable velocity - 300-400 fps (0.20 g BB)
• Adjustable Hop-up Bucking
• No Batteries
• Firing Modes: Safe/Semi/Full-Auto
• Adjustable Front and Rear Flip Up Sights
• Front and Rear Sling Mounts
• Anti-Jam Technology
• Low Maintenance - No Gear Box
• Easy Disassembly
• Tool Less Mag Disassembly
• Full Length Top Pic Rail
• Modular Foregrip - 8 sided picatinny capable With Additional Rails included
• Glass Filled Nylon grip
• Optics Ready with Flip Up Sights
• Adjustable 5 Position Stock
• Accepts many real AR stocks and handguards
• Works with many AEG mags when remote line system is used
• Remote line adapter included
• Accepts industry standard AEG inner barrel
• Threaded Flash Suppressor (M14x1.0 CCW)
The PG7 is concept hand gun intended for home defense. It is shooting paint-, powder- and pepperballs as well as rubberballs cal.68. It is powered by a CO² catridge, changeable within a few seconds.The catridge is not punctured until the first trigger pull - that way the PG7 can be stored ready for use without pressure loss. The magazine takes up to 7 shots, more and bigger magazines are sold seperately.
The intimidating look of the PG7 impresses at first sight, du e to the intelligent construction the gun is rather lightweight and thus can be used easily by anybody.
Introducing the latest MagFed Extremely Authentic ARStyled Tactical Carbine Marker! Go MagFed or traditional loader and get the best of both worlds in one awesome package.
The TMC can be fully accessorized giving the player more unique options for Tactical Games, combining functionality with the World renowned Tippmann reliability for the next standard in MagFed Products.
•Full pneumatic marker
•Proven high performing in-line bolt system
•Dual feed option: can be hopper or magazine fed
•Extremely authentic ar look and feel
•Fully functional charging handle
•Over molded rubber grip
•12” high performance barrel with muzzle break
•Bottom mounted asa
•Internal stainless steel gas line
•2 position external selector
•5 position colapsable stock
•Durable aluminum receiver
•Integrated sling mounts
•AR-15 style shroud with built-in 4 sided picatinny rails
Tippmann Tactical - Mission offers you products from these product groups:
Clicking on an exhibitor opens his profile with more information.