The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 20.05.2021]
Via A. Locatelli 123
24019 Zogno (BG)
CMS was founded in 1969. From the very outset, company’s specific vocation was reflected in the company’s strategic decision-making procedures, namely to construct high-technology machines for processing materials, with a marked focus on our customers’ processing needs. Indeed, CMS has never been a mere supplier, but rather a technological partner that Studies the customer’s processes in order to provide a machine ‘perfectly’ tailored to even the most advanced production needs. Over the years, and in keeping with its vocation, CMS has diversified its business activities, and has entered sectors dedicated to processing a variety of materials such as composites, glass, stone, metal and plastic. This evolution came about thanks to major technological innovations; and also following takeovers of premium companies in the various sectors of interest. This constant growth has been strengthened by membership of the Scm Group. While leaving intact the ‘DNA’ that makes CMS its technological partner of excellence, the Group coordinates, supports and develops a system of industrial excellences − with a broad international outreach and penetration, and with a marked capacity for investment research and development.
Woodworking Machining Centre: this fixed gantry machining centre with 3-4-5 interpolated exes is available on over 200 configurations and is ideal for a very wide range of applications.
The benefits of Karat:
• Strong, rigid and very accurate mechanics.
• Very wide range of installable operating units and work tables.
• Can install single or multiple, simultaneous or independent operating units.
• High working speed and superior finishing quality.
• High productivity, ability to carry out dual shuttle cycles.
• Easy integration into production lines.
• Safety for the operator and protection of the environment.
Machining Centre for Turning and Milling of Gunstocks and Carved Parts
Monofast, CMS exclusive machining system for the automatic processing of complex pieces
•Tool changing in masked time
•Full automation with automatic loading and unloading
•Machining of the 6 sides of the piece
•Improved ergonomics and operator’s safety
•Compact and functional design
•Integrated suction system to keep machine and environment clean
Machining Centre for Turning and Milling of Gunstocks and Carved Parts: Dedicated CNC machining centre for sculpted and shaped parts and rifle butts. Long experience in the field and specific technological know-how allow CMS to offer a unique machine.
The benefits of Multilathe:
• Turning and milling in a single location
• Full coverage of the entire process
• Exclusive cycle optimization solutions
• Full customer support from the initial feature definition and qualification of the machine
C.M.S. SPA offers you products from these product groups:
Clicking on an exhibitor opens his profile with more information.