The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 24.11.2020]
ahg-Anschütz Handels GmbH
ahg-Anschütz Handels GmbH
The “ahg”, short for Anschütz Handels GmbH, was founded on May 7, 1976 by Dieter Anschütz and his wife Elfi. Dieter Anschütz, through his position as director of the rifle company J.G.Anschütz, had excellent connections to shooters all over the world. His wife Elfi was a professional dressmaker and thus able to realize shooters wishes and queries. Uwe Anschütz has entered the ahg in 1990.
Presently (year 2009) the staff consists of 9 employees (full and part-time). Since January 1, 2009 Uwe Anschütz is sole director of ahg. Business location of ahg is in the city of Ulm, Southern Germany.
Alongside an extensive range of shooting jackets, pants, boots, gloves, optical and tuning accessories, glasses, transport cases, scopes, caps as well as cleaning utensils, ahg also sells sports rifles with accessories made by J.G.Anschütz as well as other manufacturers. Priority objective is to offer a full service from one source.
Norbert Ussfeller, active shooter and ex-member of Germany’s national team, is responsible for technical develpments within ahg. In cooperation with national and international top shooters, e.g. Katy and Matt Emmons, new designs and develop-ments are initiated and tested.
Any product manufactured for and distributed by ahg is made according to DSB- and ISSF-regulations.
Only first class quality material is used for production and manufacturing of ahg- items.
ahg-products are distributed worldwide by dealers and agents. Export covers 55 % and domestic sales make 45 % of total turnover.
Nuberous olympic medals as well as world and european championships have been won with ahg-products.
Supplying all shooters with best possible garments and accessories, made of first class material.
ahg-Shooting Jacket Stenvaag Skorpion FUSION
ahg-shooting jacket Stenvaag Scorpion FUSION is made from a proven leather-rubber-canvas material mixture in the front part as well as a firm structured but flexible elastomer on a cotton basis in the back part of the jacket.
The jacket for first-class shooters and the ones who are on their way to the top.
- Perfect fit due to leather in the shoulder area.
- Stretch material on the lower arm:
- Prevents contact of the holding hand with the rifle stock in prone position.
- Perfect fit of jacket and glove (no more pinching).
- Perfect cut on shoulder, hip and back:
- Superb fit.
- Extraordinary stability due to back parts made from form-stable elastomer.
- Designed to fit at the waist due to side tucks.
- Top Grip padding.
Individual color combinations (see measurement and color sheet). High-quality materials guarantee extraordinary hold.
- 16% cotton, 34% leather, 50% rubber.
- 100% cotton-canvas.
- Elastomer material only available in white or blue
Gun CasesSide-By-Side Rifle Case
The new patented PillarLockTM–protection provides a crushproof construction. Pressure on the case is not forwarded to the rifle inside.
- holds two scoped rifles, one per compartment
- Patented PillarLockTM system protects firearms
- comfortable carry handle
- heavy-duty latches
- airline approved
135 x 31 x 16 cm / weight: 4,0 kg
Hawke Endurance 8 x 42Phase corrected prisms offer a crisp, clear and bright high resolution image.
Designed to impress with exceptional viewing performance producing sharp 'Close Focus' images from as close as 2m.
Modell F 27 Aahg-F27A CHALLENGER (Precise)
This highly accurate small bore target rifle with straight pull action has been developed in close cooperation with experienced target shooters and the knowledge resulting from it. The use of high quality material combined with solid and tried and tested technology offers the precision necessary to be successful not only to top class shooters.
- The centred locking mechanism of the straight pull action with the receiver offer an optimum absorption of the force created at shot release.
- Milled out of high quality strength aluminium, this stock has a very slim fore-end with large radius and is suitable for all hand sizes.
- Optimum vibration behaviour, stability and shooting precision by wedge-shaped design, calculated by vibration test analysis.
- Multifunctional, stable and variable cheek piece notch adjustment with especially large adjusting range and precise adjustment of horizontal and vertical adjustment allows an optimum adaptation/ correction to the position. The cheek piece can be adjusted in two different ranges.
F27A in Alustock Precise, with forend raiser block and ahg-hand stop Integral 6229, without sight set.
Item Number F27A-690-Precise
OUTCHAIR Bottom Heater
ahg-Anschütz Handels GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Guns, gun components and machining, gun security (893)
- Clothing (371)
- Outdoor articles (253)
- Shooting sports accessories (196)
- Optics and optronics (170)
- Clothing (190)
Clicking on an exhibitor opens his profile with more information.