- Exclusive special edition for the hunting magazine WILD UND HUND
- Limited to 125 pieces
- Case made of stainless steel, satinised/polished
- Case made with TEGIMENT Technology and therefore especially scratch-resistant
- Nickel-free case back without TEGIMENT Technology
- Magnetic Field Protection up to 80,000 A/m
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Pressure-resistant to 10 bar
- Low pressure resistant
The 836 WUH anniversary watch, limited to 125 units, perfectly combines functional instrumental robustness with objectively simple design. Equipped with hour, minute, second and date displays, this timepiece focuses on the essentials, boasts perfect readability and is extremely comfortable to wear thanks to a height of 10.6 mm. Hour and minute hands coated in luminous white ensure optimum readability even in the dark. The 836 WUH model is equipped with magnetic field protection and TEGIMENT Technology for increased scratch resistance. It is also pressure-resistant to 10 bar and resistant to low pressure.
Clear design aesthetics and creative details combine to lend this watch its individual character. We have thus coated the skeletonised hour and minute hands in rhodium and matt-brushed them to create the finest silvery gleam.. The resulting light reflections are highly consistent with those of the polished glass rim of the satinised stainless-steel case. With its glossy orange design, the extended seconds hand stands in contrast.
As a symbolic expression of the cooperation with hunting magazine WILD UND HUND, the matt green dial is embellished with a discreet, shiny green oak leaf.