- Case made of stainless steel, polished / satinized
- Electroplated blue dial, finished with a sunburst decoration
- Tested based on European diving equipment standards and certified by DNV GL
- Pressure-resistant to 300 m diving depth (30 bar), certified by DNV GL
- Ar-Dehumidifying Technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
- Functionally reliable from –45 °C up to +80°C
- Captive diver's bezel with minute ratcheting
- Sapphire crystal glass in front
- Transparent back made of sapphire crystal glass
- Low pressure resistant
In 1999, we surprised the watch industry with a special timepiece: the 203 ARKTIS was the first diving chronograph to feature Temperature Resistance Technology. This guarantees the functional reliability of the watch in temperatures ranging from –45°C to +80°C. In 2019, this watch will celebrate its 20th anniversary. To mark its initial introduction, we have developed a new edition: the 206 ARKTIS II.
In keeping with its role model, the 206 ARKTIS II features a blue dial with sunburst decoration. To remain as true to the original as possible in other respects, we have also kept the screw push-piece look. Thanks to our D3-System, however, screwable push-pieces are no longer required in the 206 ARKTIS II. This makes the chronograph functions easily accessible and easy to operate.
Model 206 ARKTIS II therefore represents a contemporary take on the traditional 203 series, which is reflected in a new diameter of 43 mm rather than 41 mm.