A current list of exhibitors registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 is available for download here.
We receive more registrations every day, so we update this list once a week.
+++ The entries in the following exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for IWA OutdoorClassics 2020 from 1 February 2020. +++
1. Comfort System – the non-compressive, double welt ensures comfort of usage..
2. Anatomy System – the Y-type heel, accordingly profiled knitwear perfectly matches the foot simultaneously stabilizing it.
3. Rosso System – the flat seam near the toes prevents abrasions and ensures high comfort of usage.
II. FIBER CONTENT
- Natural cotton - 85%; high quality natural fiber, guarantees high level of color-resistance, has natural breathing properties, ensures thermal isolation and dry sensation; it characterizes with high durability, guarantees high comfort of usage, proper air circulation and moisture absorption.
- Polyamide - 12%; synthetic fiber with high resistance to tearing and rubbing off, really well absorbs the dye, guarantees high durability of the sock.
- Elastane - 3%; fiber with elastic properties, guarantees stability of sizes.
III. INTENDED USE, QUALITIES
The socks are designed for long-term usage in moderate and higher temperatures. The zone construction guarantees comfort of usage, protects the foot against abrasions and guarantees durability. The specially selected production contents are responsible for absorption qualities, breathing properties and durability. The product is fit to be worn with smart footwear.
IV. SIZE AND COLOUR SPECIFICATION
The product is available in three size groups: 39-41; 42-44; 45-47.
We offer the following color versions: custom made production