1. Comfort System – the non-compressive, double welt ensures comfort of usage.
2. Anatomy System – the Y-type heel, accordingly profiled knitwear perfectly matches the foot simultaneously stabilizing it in the footwear.
3. Air Control System – the system of small ventilating tubules supports maintaining proper air circulation, wicking moisture and excessive heat outside the sock.
4. Protect system - terry layer which protects toes and heel against abrasions.
5. Rosso System - flat seam near the toes prevents abrasions and ensures high comfort of usage.
II. FIBER CONTENT
- Coolmax - 42%; fiber with technical properties, guarantees moisture wicking, ensures proper air circulation and long-lasting dry sensation.
- Merino Wool – 44%; natural merino wool, guarantees ideal thermal isolation, long-lasting dry sensation and enables the skin to breathe.
- Prolen Siltex - 11%; yarn modified with an anti-bacterial substance based on biogenic silver ions (Ag+), prevents bacteria and fungus growth, reduces bad odor, maintains biological balance of the skin, ensures long-lasting feeling of freshness, is safe for the user as well as environmentally-friendly.
- Elastane - 3%; fiber with elastic properties, guarantees stability of sizes.
III. INTENDED USE, QUALITIES
The socks are designed for long-term usage in warm temperatures. The zone construction guarantees very good foot amortization and protects the Achilles tendon. The specially selected production contents are responsible for thermal qualities, breathing properties and durability; it is also compatible with GORE-TEX membranes used in specialist footwear. The product guarantees moisture wicking outside the sock, ensures proper air circulation and long-lasting dry sensation.
IV. SIZE AND COLOUR SPECIFICATION
The product is available in three size groups: 35-38; 39-42; 43-46.
We offer the following color versions: black, anthracite and grey, custom made