A current list of exhibitors registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 is available for download here.
We receive more registrations every day, so we update this list once a week.
+++ The entries in the following exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for IWA OutdoorClassics 2020 from 1 February 2020. +++
1. Comfort System – the non-compressive, double welt ensures comfort of usage.
2. Anatomy System – the Y-type heel, accordingly profiled knitwear perfectly matches the foot simultaneously stabilizing it.
3. Air Control System – the system of small ventilating tubules supports maintaining proper air circulation, wicking moisture and excessive heat outside the sock.
4. Rosso System – the flat seam near the toes prevents abrasions and ensures high comfort of usage.
II. FIBER CONTENT
- Natural Cotton - 85%; guarantees high quality of the sock, very good thermal isolation enables the skin to breathe and ensures dry sensation.
- Prolen Siltex - 12%; yarn modified with an anti-bacterial substance based on biogenic silver ions (Ag+), prevents bacteria and fungus growth, reduces bad odor, maintains biological balance of the skin, ensures long-lasting feeling of freshness, is safe for the user as well as environmentally-friendly.
- Elastane - 3%; fiber with elastic properties, guarantees stability of sizes.
III. INTENDED USE, QUALITIES
Anti Mosquito socks will work on the feet of everyone who actively spends time in nature places and all those who have enough cutting feet mosquitoes or dangerous ticks. Thanks to spraying socks with a special agent based on permethrin, mosquitoes, ticks and other insects are reluctant to approach your feet. The measure is 100% safe for humans.
IV. SIZE AND COLOUR SPECIFICATION
The product is available in three size groups: 35-38; 39-42; 43-46.
We offer the following color versions: black, camouflage, custom made