A current list of exhibitors registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 is available for download here.
We receive more registrations every day, so we update this list once a week.
+++ The entries in the following exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for IWA OutdoorClassics 2020 from 1 February 2020. +++
1. Comfort System – the non-compressive, double welt ensures comfort of usage.
2. Anatomy System – the Y-type heel, accordingly profiled knitwear perfectly matches the foot simultaneously stabilizing it.
3. Rosso System – the flat seam near the toes prevents abrasions and ensures high comfort of usage.
4. Absorber System – the triple weave of „3D” fibers amortizes the pressure of the foot on the surface. Zone enriched by Protect System, terry layer which protects toes and heel against abrasions.
II. FIBER CONTENT
- Merino Wool - 84%; natural merino wool, guarantees ideal thermal isolation, long-lasting dry sensation and enables the skin to breathe.
- Prolen Siltex - 13%; yarn modified with an anti-bacterial substance based on biogenic silver ions (Ag+), prevents bacteria and fungus growth, reduces bad odor, maintains biological balance of the skin, ensures long-lasting feeling of freshness, is safe for the user as well as environmentally-friendly.
- Elastane - 3%; fiber with elastic properties, guarantees stability of sizes.
III. INTENDED USE, QUALITIES
The socks are designed for long-term usage in various weather conditions, in low as well as high temperatures. The zone construction guarantees very good foot amortization and protects the Achilles tendon. The specially selected production contents are responsible for thermal qualities, breathing properties and durability; it is also compatible with GORE-TEX membranes used in specialist footwear.
IV. SIZE AND COLOUR SPECIFICATION
The product is available in three size groups: M (35-38); L (39-42); XL (43-46).
We offer the following color versions: brown, green, ashen, custom made