A current list of exhibitors registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 is available for download here.
We receive more registrations every day, so we update this list once a week.
+++ The entries in the following exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for IWA OutdoorClassics 2020 from 1 February 2020. +++
- has pressure-proof all-metal body which is damp and dust proof.
- variable magnification from 2 to 14 makes it convenient for aiming at short and long distances
- gradual magnification change allows to stop at any intermediate level
- is equipped with objective distance overfocusing arrangement for parallax effect elimination
- dioptric compensation of the eyepiece in the range of -2,5 / +2 diopters allows to adjust the sight in accordance with the peculiarities of the hunter's eyesight
Magnification – 2…14
Angular field of view - 7°…1°12'
Value of aiming mark movement from mid position – 8,7 MOA
Eye relief distance – 125-135mm
Click value 7 mm on every 100 m
Exit pupil diameter - 21-3 mm
Dioptric compensation - -2,5/+2 dpt
Fitting diameter –30 mm
Objective tube diameter-55,5 mm
Eyepiece tube diameter - 42 mm
Power supply - CR2032
Length - 365 mm
Weight - 680 g