Back to the independent experience of nature with the non-electric cooling system: The Petromax Cool Boxes kx25 and kx50 are ultra-passive cooling systems offering a completely autonomous supply. The insulating layer of at least 1.7 inch enables the robust PE corpus of the cool boxes to keep ice cool for up to 12 days. With commercially available ice, cold packs or dry ice the boxes already achieve a constant low temperature inside. Thus, a long cooling time of food is guaranteed – at the precise moment it is needed outdoors.
With 25 l capacity for the kx25 and 50 l for the kx50, the cool boxes offer enough storage space for cold beverages and food. Large benefit: The inside of the cool boxes is designed in a way that either 1 l bottles or 1.5 l bottles can be transported space-saving and in an upright position. Thanks to the fully integrated handles a transport even under full loading is easily possible. Furthermore, the robust cool boxes can be stored optimally thanks to their design and the integrated drain system which offers an easily draining of melting water. This simplifies refilling ice during use as well as subsequent cleaning inside.
But the kx25 and kx50 are not only strong when it comes to preserving. Here is a multitude of features at a glance:
- Lid with non-slip surface for using as a raised stand or comfy seat
- Guide for lashing straps for closed transport
- Reinforced latch plates for additional shackle lock securing
- Non-slip rubber latches (one-handed operation)
- Ergonomic carrying handles with additional lashing eyes for secure opening / close during transport
- Non-slip rubber feet for a secure stand and circulation of air on the bottom side