The coating process of the Military&LE equipment, including firearms, knives, sound suppressors and optics, requires high production costs and produces significant scrap materials due to:
- short pot-life of traditional ceramic coatings;
- necessity of previously sandblasted surfaces;
- changeability of tint among different production batches;
- unsuitableness to electrostatic application systems;
- absence of onsite technical support.
TopShield 2K is the only ceramic coating that responds to the market needs and ensures to lessen the costs of coating and raise the productive performances thanks to:
- easy application even on non-previously sandblasted surfaces;
- long lasting pot-life;
- consistency of tint among different production batches;
- suitableness to electostatic application systems;
- technical support onsite.
TopShield 2K, as well as other products labelled Mondial Color, is rigorously certified according to the most recent European legislation about environment, transport of hazardous components, safety and health and it comes along with a constantly updated documentation.
For further technical information, visit our websites: www.topshieldcoating.com / www.mondialcolor.it
Don't miss any update! Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
Other products from
TopShield 2K / Mondial Color is assigned to following product groups:
- Guns, gun components and machining, gun security (1347)
- Optics / electronics (544)
- Knives (466)
- Knives (170)