Fortmeier bipods are probably the most versatile, stable and rugged on the market today.
Several mounting positions and solutions are available for attaching the Fortmeier Bipod to your rifle.
1. Fortmeier Picatinny-Mount
The Fortmeier-Picatinny Mount can be used either in the 6:00 or 12:00 Position simply by rotating the position of the screw that limits the cant.
This mount can only be attached at the front end of the Picatinny Rail of the handguard.
2. HunTac Universal-QD-Picatinny-Mount
With the HunTac Universal-QD-Picatinny Mount the Fortmeier Bipod can be mounted on any position of the Picatinny Rail.
It can be used in either 6:00 or 12:00 position simply by rotating the position of the screw that limits the cant.
The ADM QD Lever makes attaching and detaching the bipod extremely easy and fast.
3. Fortmeier RPR-Mount
Special mounting option for the Ruger Precision Rifle (Gen. 2).
The Fortmeier RPR-Mount attaches to the 12.00 position of the Ruger handguard.
4. Fortmeier UIT-Mount
Mount for rifles with UIT rail (e.g. Anschütz)
- Bipod can be disassembled completely.
- Bipod legs can be folded backwards, downwards and forward (Bridge with 5 positions additional in 45 and 135 degrees)
- Picatinny adapers are available for mounting in 6:00 and 12:00 position.
- No spezial tools required. All screws can be tightened or loosened with Torx or Hex-Wrench.