A current list of exhibitors registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 is available for download here.
We receive more registrations every day, so we update this list once a week.
+++ The entries in the following exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for IWA OutdoorClassics 2020 from 1 February 2020. +++
The world's first thermal headlamp. Thermal imaging spectacles that offer all the possibilities of tactical helmet/headlamps.
To use the thermal imaging function, the TILO-3™ is folded down and now functions as a thermal imaging spectacles. Despite its small size, the image and recognition quality far surpasses that of conventional thermal imaging devices. For all customers, a version with a thermal resolution of <40mK is available. This corresponds nearly to the performance of a cooled thermal imaging device.
In lamp mode only, the thermal imaging sensor is switched off. Energy consumption is therefore limited to the lamp functions.
The brightness of the three LEDs (white, red, IR) can be regulated in 10 steps and have a luminous flux of up to 160 ANSI lumens (booster mode white).
- each colour also with flashing function
- SOS function
- Friend/foe encodings adjustable (governmental version only)
The lamp mode can also be used at the same time as the thermal mode. Only the booster mode is not possible in this combination.
- Viewing angle: FOV 24° horizontal
- Resolution Microbolometer: 320×256 Pixel
- Screen resolution: 873×500 pixels
- Frame rate: up to 60Hz (authority version)
- Weight: approx. 100g / 3.5oz
- length: 4cm / 1.57in
- Price: from 2500€
- Waterproof: up to IP68 (nitrogen filled) (depending on model)
- power supply: 3V CR123, 16650 rechargeable Li-battery or external additional battery
- The lamp function can also be used during use as a thermal imaging device.