Product innovation TILO-6™
The smallest thermal imaging spectacles in the world with 640 pixel sensor resolution.
These extremely small thermal imaging spectacles with a length of only 5.8cm and a weight of less than 130g now have, in the most powerful version, a sensor resolution of 640×512 pixels with a thermal resolution of up to <40mK.
Like the smaller TILO-3™, the new TILO-6™ can also be attached to the emergency helmet or to the head with a strap. There it serves not only as thermal imaging spectacles but also as tactical head lamp. It is equipped with different coloured LEDs (up to 160 Lumen).
- 640×512 pixel 60Hz Sensor resolution microbolometer
- <40mK temperature resolution
- Application: -30° to +60°C / Storage -40° to +80°C
- Water protection: IP68
- Impact protection: MIL 810F 516 IV (26 falls from 1.22m)
- Video Output: PAL/NTSC
- FOV: horizontal 24° / vertical 19°
- Dimensions: Length: 58mm; Width: 64mm; Height: 67mm
- Weight: approx. 128g without accessories
- Screen resolution: 873×500 pixels
- Materials: Case: polyamid, cold break resistant, reinforced with nanotubes; cover eyepiece made of crystal sapphire
- The lamp function can also be used during use as a thermal imaging device
TILO 3× Magnification lens:
With the 3× magnification lens you increase the range of your thermal imaging device considerably. The special thing about this lens is that despite the 3× magnification there is no noticeable loss of dynamics. The image remains high in contrast even in unfavourable thermal conditions. Even though this lens can also be used for other thermal imaging devices, it achieves this high image quality only in combination with the TILO series, because only the TILO can cope with such a small lens system, which in turn is due to the high thermal resolution of the sensor. Finally, the magnification lens covers the entire lens surface of the TILO and there is no "light loss" (heat loss).
TILO Battery Extension:
Made of space aluminum and black hard anodized, the new battery extension for the TILO is resistant and scratch-resistant. If this is screwed to the TILO instead of the normal battery cap, either two normal batteries or an extended battery e.g. TILO Rechargable Battery can be used. The operating time of the TILO can thus be more than doubled hours.
Depending on the SD card used, up to 3 hours can be recorded with the device, which is a bit the size of a cigarette packet.
TILO tripod adapter:
With the tripod adapter, the TILO can be mounted on a standard tripod. It is mounted upside down. The video recording function is correct in this orientation, so it is not upside down.