FAB-Defense is proud to introduce the next product in its line of pistol conversion kits, the KPOS Scout!
The KPOS Scout incorporates a hybrid construction, combining a rigid aluminum upper with a lightweight polymer lower, for a compact yet extremely durable and accurate handgun conversion kit.
The upper is a machined from billet 6061 T6 aluminum, with a full length 1913 MIL-STD picatinny rail, for ultimate rigidity and stability with any mounted optics and sights and allows the Scout to be used with the ported Glock models (G17C, G19C)
The Lower is made of reinforced polymer composite for improved usability and weight reduction and incorporates a new “one button” assembly design.
• New hybrid design, aluminum & polymer
• Extremely light weight, easily concealable and compact
• Quick and easy installation requires no tools or handgun modification
• Snap locking mechanism- single button for quick, easy and secure assembly
• Ambidextrous M4 style charging handle
• Full length 1913 MIL-STD picatinny rail upper, short polymer lower rail and two removable side rails
• Vertical foregrip folds to horizontal position and incorporates an extendable trigger guard
• Folding buttstock with high traction rubber buttpad
• Hard anodized solid 6061 T6 Aluminum upper
• Reinforced polymer lower and buttstock / brace
• Competitive pricing
• Limited Lifetime warranty
Compatibility: Glock models 17, 19, 22, 23, 25, 31, 32 / Gen 3 - 5 including 'C' Models, without a backstrap grip add-on.
Weight: 690 gr
Length: 540 mm
Length (Buttstock Folded): 324 mm
Width: 60 mm
Width (Buttstock Folded): 73 mm
Height: 170 mm