- Case made of stainless steel, polished / satinized
- Electroplated black dial
- Tested based on European diving equipment standards and certified by DNV GL
- Pressure-resistant to 300 m diving depth (30 bar), certified by DNV GL
- Ar-Dehumidifying Technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
- Captive diver's bezel with minute ratcheting
- Sapphire crystal glass in front
- Transparent back made of sapphire crystal glass
- Low pressure resistant
The 206 St Ar is historically linked to the 203 St and 203 Ti Ar, in which Ar-Dehumidifying Technology was first used in 1995. Optimum readability is ensured by a black dial, which also gives the watch a mechanical and instrumental look.
To remain as true to the original of the 203 St as possible in other respects, we have also kept the screw push-piece look. Thanks to our D3-System, however, screwable push-pieces are no longer required in the 206 St Ar. This makes the chronograph functions easily accessible and easy to operate.
Model 206 St Ar therefore represents a contemporary take on the traditional 203 series, which is reflected in a new diameter of 43 mm rather than 41 mm.