The WOLF deployment pants by Pentagon offers a superb blend of fit, durability and versatility. The 2-way stretch ripstop fabric, the waist adjustment, the crotch gusset in the crotch and the ergonomically shaped knees provide optimal comfort and freedom of movement..
The ergonomically shaped knees are doubled and reinforced with Cordura®. In addition, knee protectors can also be inserted from the outside. The knee area is equipped with mesh on the inside, so that moisture can be absorbed very quickly. The knee height is adjustable in height by means of an internal system and can be adjusted by means of Velcro in the popliteal fossa.
The WOLF pants with their 12-pocket design provide enough space for personal gear: 2 side pockets with knife clip reinforcements; 2 back pockets with flap and Velcro fastener; 2 pockets on the thigh for tools, magazines or pocket knives; 2 patch thigh pockets with pleats, flap and velcro closure; 2 lower leg pockets with Velcro fastener; 2 large thigh pockets with pleats and 2 inner compartments for AR magazines. The thigh pockets have a horizontal, with flap and "slotted buttons" and vertical access with YKK® zipper.
- 2-way stretch ripstop fabric.
- Teflon® coated.
- YKK® zip fly zipper and PRYM® snap closure.
- Coolmax® lining in the inner waistband area.
- Width adjustment at waist, knees and trouser hem.
- Diamond gusset in crotch for more comfort and freedom of movement.
- Double buttocks.
- Ergonomically shaped knees with Cordura® reinforcement and insertion for additional knee pads.
- Adjustable knee height.
- 2 pockets with reinforcement for knife clips.
- 2 back pockets with velcro.
- 2 multipurpose insertion pockets for e.g. Tools, pocket knives, magazines.
- 2 horizontal (slotted buttons) and vertical (YKK® zipper) accessible thigh pockets with large storage space and 2 inner compartments.
- 2 step pockets with velcro.
- 2 lower leg pockets with velcro.
- 8 reinforced belt loops (55 mm).
- Shoe loops.
- Weight: approx. 940 g (size 33/34).
- Design by W.O.L.F. made by Pentagon.