A current list of exhibitors registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 is available for download here.
We receive more registrations every day, so we update this list once a week.
+++ The entries in the following exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for IWA OutdoorClassics 2020 from 1 February 2020. +++
The legendary MP5 in semi-auto
The SP5 is the commercial semi-automatic version of the legendary MP5 in caliber 9 mm x 19, which was developed in the 1970s.
Apart from statutory changes inside the weapon the SP5 is absolutely identical to the MP5, particularly the interfaces for magazine, buttstock/receiver cap, handguard and sight mount. In conjunction with extensive accessory options the SP5 is a state of the art weapon system. In addition to the quick release Picatinny mounting rail is a buttstock support option available.
The SP5 can be universally used both as a pistol or a shoulder-mounted weapon.
- Ambidextrous safety lever
- Handguard with finger protector
- 10 round steel magazine (magazines with a capacity of 15 or 30 rounds are optionally available)
- Diopter sight with four positions for a quick and precise aim
- Receiver cap with eyelet for the carrying sling. Interface when using an optional buttstock
- Interfaces for magazine, hand protection and buttstock of the weapon are identical to the models SP89/MP5
- Wide range of accessories