The Lahoux Horus is a multifunctional thermal imaging camera of the latest generation.
The latest generation will be defined by:
- Efficient power consumption - extremely efficient power supply - more than 10 hours of uninterrupted operation possible.
- 12micron technology installed.
- Momentary Zoom - the device is therefore always ready for use in attachment mode, and digital magnification can be used at lightning speed if required.
- Easy handling - simple operation of the device possible due to optimised key assignment.
- High Zoom Option - by using the latest system components, magnification with primary optics up to 10x is possible.