A current list of exhibitors registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 is available for download here.
We receive more registrations every day, so we update this list once a week.
+++ The entries in the following exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for IWA OutdoorClassics 2020 from 1 February 2020. +++
We’ve combined our WE100 Precision Knife Sharpener with the select abrasives chosen to take a blade to razor sharp levels, in a stationary sharpening package that will let anyone put a Wicked Edge on their knives. The Pro-Pack I is one of our most popular and affordable packages, and will allow the user to sharpen knives at a variety of angles and achieve very sharp, refined edges with the included
• Precision Sharpener WE100
• Aluminum Base
• Coarse 100 Grit / Medium Coarse 200 Grit Diamond
• Medium Fine 400 Grit / Fine 600 Grit Diamond Stones
• Extra Fine 800 Grit / Ultra Fine 1000 Grit Diamond
• 5/3.5 Micron Diamond and Leather Strops Pack
• Aluminum Base (8 LBS, black powder-coat)
• Sharpens a wide assortment of knives
• Ability to adjust angles independently for asymmetrical
• Vise is operated with an included Allen key
• Parts are fully modular, making them interchangeable
with upgrades for advanced sharpening capabilities
• Can sharpen blades up to 15" long
• Can clamp blades up to ⅜” thick with included
vise screws (longer screws may be used to enable
clamping of even thicker blades)
• Angle Range: 15-30 degrees per side (30-60 degrees
• Angle adjustment in 1 degree increments
• Guide Rods: 8"
• Product Weight: 14 LBS