A current list of exhibitors registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 is available for download here.
We receive more registrations every day, so we update this list once a week.
+++ The entries in the following exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for IWA OutdoorClassics 2020 from 1 February 2020. +++
The Pro-Pack II is built around our WE120 sharpener, one of our more versatile sharpeners since this model provides greater angle control and adjustability, and a wider range of angle options than the WE50 and WE100. This package is designed to accommodate anyone who has a wide assortment of knife styles and wants to put scalpel sharp edges on their knives. The accessories included with this package will allow the user to achieve incredibly sharp and polished edges.
• Precision Sharpener - WE120
• Aluminum Base
• Coarse 100 Grit / Medium Coarse 200 Grit Diamond Stones
• Medium Fine 400 Grit / Fine 600 Grit Diamond Stones
• Extra Fine 800 Grit / Ultra Fine 1000 Grit Diamond Stones Pack
• Micro Fine Ceramic Stones Pack
• 1/0.5 Micron Diamond and Leather Strops Pack
• Digital Angle Gauge
• Sharpens a wide assortment of knives
• Wide angle range for added versatility
• Fine angle adjustment and control
• Ability to adjust angles independently for asymmetrical grinds
• Vise is operated with an included Allen key
• Parts are fully modular, making them interchangeable with upgrades
for more advanced sharpening capabilities
• Can sharpen blades up to 15" long
• Can clamp blades up to ⅜” thick with included vise screws
• Angle Range: 13-35 degrees per side (26-70 degrees inclusive)
• Main angle adjustment in 1 degree increments, and micro-angle
adjustment in 0.05 degree increments
• Guide Rods: 8"
• Product Weight: 18 LBS