A current list of exhibitors registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 is available for download here.
We receive more registrations every day, so we update this list once a week.
+++ The entries in the following exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for IWA OutdoorClassics 2020 from 1 February 2020. +++
The Precision Sharpener - WE130 has an extended angle range of 13-35 degrees per side for additional versatility in its sharpening capabilities, and includes a micro-angle adjustment feature which allows the user to make extremely fine angle adjustments in 0.05 degree increments. What sets this sharpener apart is the addition of the Cam-Lock Vise, which is operated with a lever and better at clamping full-flat-grind blades and distally tapered knives.
The extremely versatile angle adjustment capabilities, combined with the Cam-Lock Vise, give this
sharpener the highest level of sharpening versatility of any Wicked Edge sharpener family.
• Cam-Lock Vise which is easier to operate and more easily clamps a wider range of knife styles.
• Angle range is 13-35 degrees per side.
• Main angle adjustment in 1 degree increments, and micro-angle adjustment in 0.05 degree
• Can sharpen asymmetrical grinds.
• Base-mount and portable options are available.
• Precision Sharpener WE130 - Designed to be mounted to a base - two base options are available:
Aluminum and Granite.
• Precision Sharpener WE130 Portable - Mounts with a C-clamp instead of a base, and includes a
• Pro-Pack 3 - This is a WE130 Sharpener with an Aluminum Base, bundled with four additional
abrasive Accessory Packs, three attachments and adapters, a Digital Angle Gauge, and a Hard