The airgun comes with standard fiber-optic front and adjustable rear sights. The fiber-optic inserts—single green front and two-dot, red rear—make target acquisition easy in varying light and weather conditions. All X20 receivers feature an integral dovetail scope-rail. For added security, the air rifle has an automatic, ambidextrous safety, easily accessible on the rear of the receiver. The trigger assembly can be screw-adjusted for second-stage length.
X20 models are available mounted in a Monte Carlo-style stock that makes target acquisition quick and easy. Stocks are available in hardwood, black synthetic, and genuine Advantage Timber® HD™ camo finishes. The raised, ambidextrous cheek piece lets you shoot comfortably, regardless of hand preference. Checkering on the pistol grip and fore-end ensures that you’ll have a firm grip in wet weather. A rubber butt-pad provides a firm shoulder mount and steady control.
Add an extra level of performance by selecting any of the X20 Combo models with factory-mounted, 3-9x40 parallax adjustable riflescopes.
The X20 is ideal for plinking and all kinds of target shooting, and takes the field with sufficient power for pest control and small-game hunting.
- Muzzle Velocity: 1200 fps with .177 alloy pellets; 1000 fps with lead Total Length: 43 in.
- Caliber: .177 caliber pellets Safety: automatic, ambidextrous safety mounted on back of receiver
- Power Source: spring piston Stock: Monte Carlo-style, hardwood with checkering / Monte Carlo-style, black synthetic with checkering / Monte Carlo-style, camo synthetic in Advantage Timber® HD™ with checkering
- Cocking System: break-action breech-loader with ergonomic cocking grip Rear Sight: fiber-optic, fully adjustable for elevation and windage
- Barrel: 16.5 in., rifled, blued steel Front Sight: hooded front sight with a red, fiber-optic insert
- Weight: 7.0 lbs. / 8.6 lbs. with scope Scope Optics for Combo: 3-9x40 parallax adjustable scope with rings; factory mounted and bore-sighted at 25 yards
- Features: adjustable, two-stage trigger; integral dovetail scope rail on receiver; non-slip, deluxe rubber recoil pad FINISH: hardwood / black synthetic / Advantage Timber® HD™ camo