A current list of exhibitors registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 is available for download here.
We receive more registrations every day, so we update this list once a week.
+++ The entries in the following exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for IWA OutdoorClassics 2020 from 1 February 2020. +++
- Thin, high-attenuating shell (SNR 28)
- Tested to IP 68 and military specifications
- Watertight microfones
- Active-volume function with new setting options
- Plug Mode – increase the volume when wearing the headset in combination with earplugs in extremely noisy enviroments
- Balance Mode – adjust the balance between the left and right earphone
- EQ Mode – adjust and cut out high or low frequencies
- External Mute Mode – allows the Tactical function to be automatically muted when an external communication radio is used
- Release Time Mode – change the length of time before the Tactical function is reactivated
- Headband of high-quality steel with a leather shell
- Plenty of space for the ears
- Kevlar-encased cords
- Battery life span about 500 hours