The enterprise was founded in 1948 as a construction carpenter's workshop and furniture
carpenter's workshop in Michelstadt.
During the years the company expanded to today's enterprise with approx. 35 employees. The
product portfolio reaches from wooden windows up to the construction of shooting ranges in
buildings as well as the accompanying projectile catch systems. The enterprise spreads on three
locations, a window construction company with headquarter in Großhartmannsdorf (Saxony), one
Locksmith's shop with headquarter in Michelstadt and a carpenter's workshop located in the
neighbouring district Steinbach.
The enterprise is family-owned in the 4th generation.
Our enterprise is international active. Our customer circle stretches from private developers to
State building control offices up to police and security services.