On our website, we would like to use the services of third-party providers who help us improve our promotional offerings (marketing), evaluate the use of our website (performance) and adapt the website to your preferences (functionality). We need your consent for the use of these services; you can always revoke this consent. You can find information about the services and the chance to reject them under “User-defined.”You can find additional information in our Data Protection Policy.
The M4 Carbine brings full-auto-no batteries required performance and Tippmann's legendary warranty and service into the airsoft market. Key features include the Tippmann proven inline bolt system, adaptable air system, rate of fire and velocity adjustability and an authentic M4/AR style.
The M4 Carbine features a realistic flip-top break down design like a true M4/AR. Its versatile air system uses either a 12g CO2 cartridge in the 80 round magazine, or the built-in remote line. It's also compatible with airsoft's standard magazines, from 30 to 300 rounds. The M4 Carbine has a metal receiver, and is compatible with many actual M4/AR components including a rear stock, front shroud and standard Picatinny Rail System.
• Multiple Gas Input - CO2 Cartridges or Remote Line Adapter
• Gas Blow Back - Realistic Recoil/Kick
• Full Metal (Aluminum) Receiver, Barrel Assembly and Stock Tube - Breaks Down Like Real M4
• Adjustable rate of fire - 8-15- RPS
• Adjustable velocity - 300-400 fps (0.20 g BB)
• Adjustable Hop-up Bucking
• No Batteries
• Firing Modes: Safe/Semi/Full-Auto
• Adjustable Front and Rear Flip Up Sights
• Front and Rear Sling Mounts
• Anti-Jam Technology
• Low Maintenance - No Gear Box
• Easy Disassembly
• Tool Less Mag Disassembly
• Full Length Top Pic Rail
• Modular Foregrip - 8 sided picatinny capable With Additional Rails included
• Glass Filled Nylon grip
• Optics Ready with Flip Up Sights
• Adjustable 5 Position Stock
• Accepts many real AR stocks and handguards
• Works with many AEG mags when remote line system is used
• Remote line adapter included
• Accepts industry standard AEG inner barrel
• Threaded Flash Suppressor (M14x1.0 CCW)
The PG7 is concept hand gun intended for home defense. It is shooting paint-, powder- and pepperballs as well as rubberballs cal.68. It is powered by a CO² catridge, changeable within a few seconds.The catridge is not punctured until the first trigger pull - that way the PG7 can be stored ready for use without pressure loss. The magazine takes up to 7 shots, more and bigger magazines are sold seperately.
The intimidating look of the PG7 impresses at first sight, du e to the intelligent construction the gun is rather lightweight and thus can be used easily by anybody.
Introducing the latest MagFed Extremely Authentic ARStyled Tactical Carbine Marker! Go MagFed or traditional loader and get the best of both worlds in one awesome package.
The TMC can be fully accessorized giving the player more unique options for Tactical Games, combining functionality with the World renowned Tippmann reliability for the next standard in MagFed Products.
•Full pneumatic marker
•Proven high performing in-line bolt system
•Dual feed option: can be hopper or magazine fed
•Extremely authentic ar look and feel
•Fully functional charging handle
•Over molded rubber grip
•12” high performance barrel with muzzle break
•Bottom mounted asa
•Internal stainless steel gas line
•2 position external selector
•5 position colapsable stock
•Durable aluminum receiver
•Integrated sling mounts
•AR-15 style shroud with built-in 4 sided picatinny rails