The new SkyHawk 4.0 – Fast. Close. Sharp.
Anyone who keeps a close eye on nature experiences a unique fascination. This is
exactly what we have developed the SkyHawk 4.0 for: to observe nature clear and sharp
at any times. The outstanding High-Contrast-Optics deliver razor-sharp images and depict every facet of nature in detail.
Whether in the garden, in the woods or in the open fields, whether in the snow or by
the sea, noon or at dusk – thanks to the Distance-Control-System of the SkyHawk 4.0 it is only one small hand movement from a brilliant observation of a bird flying high up in the clouds to the contour sharp close-up of a beetle in the grass in front of you.
We have optimized all the minor and major details and are setting a new standard with
an unseen new design: No other binocular can compare in terms of look, ergonomics and
handling. This makes even long-term observations a comfortable experience and the new SkyHawk strap attachment offers a universal mounting option for every application.
The extensive range of accessories rounds off the SkyHawk package and, in addition to a high-quality bag, rain cover and the lens caps, a soft padded neoprene carrying strap provides fatigue-free wearing, even during long hikes.
The new SkyHawk series offers a unique optic experience and impresses of course with
the already legendary STEINER ruggedness.
The new SkyHawk 4.0 comes in four different version:
- 10x42: From close up to far away, this mid-size SkyHawk 4.0 10x42 delivers bright, crisp images with a bright 42mm aperture. 10x power for great long-range detail, perfect for wide-open country and hilly regions.
- 8x42: It is an all-around favourite without added bulk or weight. Versatile enough for observation even in difficult weather conditions. Large field of view and comfortable, calm handling.
- 10x32: 10x magnification for long distance observation that reveals a fascinating wealth of natural details. Provides ample power and superb optical performance.
- 8x32: 8x32 model is ideal for mobile bird-, and nature watchers who need the versatility of lightweight, good magnification and wide view, also for long-term observations.
• STEINER High-Contrast-Optics
provide bright views, accurate colour and clear, brilliant 3D-images with high contour sharpness for exceptional performance around outdoor activities up to close range of 2 m.
• STEINER Fast-Close-Focus
Fast-Close-Focus central focusing wheel requires minimal, stepless rotation for quick absolute sharpness from close-up to infinity- comfortable, easy to use.
• STEINER Distance-Control-System
enables pre-setting of observation distance and sharp focusing by one simple turn of the non-slip XL-focusing wheel.
• Outstanding Ruggedness
with durable polycarbonate Makrolon housing, Water Pressure Proofness to 3 m and the Nitrogen-Pressure-Filling into the optic against fogging up inside at temperature range between -20°C to +70°C. Non-slip NBR-Longlife rubber armour protection resists oil, acid or adverse weather. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
• Ergonomic Design
providing comfortable long-term observations. Ergonomic pliable eyecups made of soft, skin-friendly and non-ageing silicone protect against incident light and draught. Simply to be folded down for use with eyeglasses. Finger depressions for an excellent grip.
roof prism design has less bulk to fit into your pack and stay out of the way while observing.
• Extensive accessories
with case, neoprene-carrying strap, rain protection cap and objective covers.