Styrka's flagship S9 Binocular line was created for hunters who need to see what's moving in the shadows at dawn and dusk-and all the hours in between. S9 Binoculars are made with top-flight features and world-class engineering, at prices literally $1,000 to $2,000 less than comparable models.
Features like .... Extra-low Dispersion objective lenses on the 8x42mm and 10x42mm models that virtually eliminate chromatic aberration, plus high-grade SK-15 prisms for increased brightness and contrast. These binoculars allow hunters to glass for longer periods in the lowest, low-light conditions. The advanced coatings dramatically increase light transmission for bright, high-contrast images with better resolution, superior clarity and precise detail.
Step up to the larger, 15x56mm model, a great companion for the Western hunter who scans miles of open landscape in search of that trophy. The 15x56mm's use the advanced Abbe Koenig Prisms, a hybrid of a roof and porro prism design. This system allows for a more compact design (similar to a roof prism) with a more direct optical path (like a porro).
Result? Light travels through the 15x56mm Styrka S9's with less reflective surfaces, so less light is lost compared to traditional roof prism designed binos. More light equals better resolution and clarity.
All S9 Binoculars are built on an ergonomic, open-bridge design that allows fingers to wrap around the barrels of the binocular for improved grip. They are 100% waterproof, in a fully-sealed housing submersion tested for 30 minutes in 1 meter of water. The internal housing is purged of air and filled with dry nitrogen gas to prevent internal fogging, while the rubber armor surfaces provide tough, durable protection and a secure no-slip grip. The eyecups twist up or down for a custom fit to the hunter's eye, with or without glasses.
Like all Styrka optics, these S9 Binoculars are covered by the "Styrka Pride" warranty. If you ever have a problem with your S9 binoculars, your optic will be fixed or replaced. Forever. Plus, once a year, send back your S9's and the company will clean and tune them as needed, all on Styrka's tab.
- EXTRA-LOW DISPERSION (ED)-Objective lenses virtually eliminate chromatic aberration, and high-grade SK-15 prisms increase brightness and contrast. This optimized optical system enables prolonged use in the lowest-light conditions
- PHASE AND DIELECTRIC COATED PRISMS-Advanced coatings dramatically increase light transmission through the prism system for bright, high-contrast images with better resolution, superior clarity and precise detail
- ED GLASS OBJECTIVE LENSES-Advanced, extra-low dispersion (ED) optical glass provides razor-sharp images and superb color correction while dramatically increasing clarity during low-light situations
- PHASE COATED PRISMS-Coating applied to one surface of the prism increases contrast and sharpness by correcting out-of-phase light
- ABBE KOENIG PRISMS-Prism design with a more direct optical path is ideal for large objective binoculars, improving performance and light transmission
- SXL-MAX FULLY MULTI-COATED OPTICS GROUP-All lens surfaces are coated multiple times utilizing our proprietary SXL-MAX anti-reflective flat broadband coatings for maximum brightness and optimal color, sharpness and image contrast, while maximizing transmission across the entire visible light spectrum for true-to-nature color representation
- OPEN BRIDGE DESIGN-Ergonomic design allows fingers to wrap around the barrels of the binocular for improved grip, steadiness and one-handed use
- 100% WATERPROOF-Fully sealed housing for performance in all conditions; submersion tested for 30 minutes in 1 meter (3.3 feet) of water
- NITROGEN PURGED-Internal housing is purged of air and filled with dry nitrogen gas to prevent internal fogging
- RUBBER ARMOR-Provides tough, durable external protection and a secure no-slip grip
- TWIST-UP EYECUPS-Twist up or down for a custom fit to your eye, w