NIVEX Digital is an advanced monocular where the most innovative and up-to-date digital technologies are combined and implemented. Being sensitive to both near-infrared and visible light, the high performance CCD imaging system provides round-the-clock target detection and recognition.
NIVEX Digital is designed for application as observation device, or as pre-objective (clip-on) attachment for daytime optical instruments to work at night. The monocular is mounted on the front body of day sight through the use of adapters suited for various diameters.
NIVEX Digital does not require zeroing since optical system is located on a single axis.
The monocular is made of metal housing with IPX6 protection class. It has an ergonomic design; it is reliable and easy to operate.
NIVEX Digital is a perfect product for professional and amateur use, such as hunting, security, and nighttime observation.
- Enhanced nighttime sensitivity, automatic day/night mode, auto gain, auto anti-fog mode;
- Easy conversion of optical sight to night vision device; detachable eyepiece;
- High caliber recoil resistance: .375H&H, 9.3X64;
- Detachable long-range infrared illuminator;
- Additional accessories include remote control for display brightness adjustment, detachable compact power bank PB-1 as well as detachable power bank PB-2R with integrated video recorder;
- Lightweight compact titan-aluminium body with IPX6 protection class.
For more information please visit