LEGAT Gen2 Lite thermal weapon scope is designed for medium and long range fire at night time as well as under low visibility conditions (fog, rain, haze, rare underbrush, etc.) Advanced technology combined with highly sensitive microbolometer, high-resolution Amoled display with 1024x768 pixels as well as high-quality optics provide a great contrast and detailed image under all weather conditions. The scopes have modifications with 384x288 or 640x480 pixels sensor resolution and F40mm, F54mm and F75mm lenses.
The scopes are made of lightweight aluminum alloy.
They are robust, compact and easy to operate.
- Image scaling towards center of reticle;
- Scalable reticle of MIL-DOT type;
- 4 zeroing profiles;
- “Hot zeroing” ability enables to enter quick reticle adjustments where old and new coordinates are displayed;
- Minimal zeroing pitch ever for such class devices;
- Smooth image zooming ability from 0.5X to 4X;
- 6 color palettes, including the one with smart selection of “hot” objects;
- Completely digital signal with noise cancelling;
- All necessary information is shown on scope’s display.
For more information please visit