CORE is a multifunctional thermal imaging device that can be operated either as a monocular or a front attachment. The CORE unit as an attachment is designed for the use in the nighttime and in the daylight in inclement weather conditions (fog, smog, rain) to see through obstacles hindering detection of targets (branches, tallgrass, thick bushes etc.).
CORE as a monocular allows the user to observe an object at a distance of above 1000 metres. The CORE unit has a wide range application including night hunting, observation and terrain orientation, search and rescue operations.
- Quick “monocular-attachment” conversion (2 in 1 unit)
- Quick mounting and removal of attachment
- Detection range above 1 km
- High contrast green monochrome display
- Increased Recognition and Detection Software (IRIS technology)
- Monocular’s digital zoom 2x
- Three calibration modes - manual, automatic, semiautomatic
- Three operating modes – “Rocks”, “Forest”, “Identification”
- Wireless remote control
- External power supply available
- Sustainable operation at temperatures from -25 °C to +50 °C
- Degree of protection IPX5 / IPX7
- Compact size
- Low weight