The Powertac Cadet Gen Ⅱ high-powered compact EDC light is the updated version of the original flagship PowerTac cadet. It features the latest CREE XM-L2 U2 LED. The Cadet has a max output of 492 lumens; driven by 4.2V RCR123 Li-Ion battery. It includes 3 output levels and a strobe to meet all your application need requirements. The user friendly functionality includes a push-button tailcap button to control ON/OFF and a side selector button to adjust the output levels.
The NEW Cadet Gen Ⅱ is in a league of its own. It offers ease of use, longer runtime, and an overall more powerful and brighter EDC light than its predecessor. It also allows for the option to weapon mount it by adding a low profile mount and cadet pressure switch for extreme tactical responsiveness.
Whether EDC or weapon mounted, the Cadet Gen Ⅱ, brings a new favorable lighting option to any application need.
- Utilizes a CREE XM-L2 U2 latest LED that enables it to produce an amazing ANSI 492 lumen (4.2V RCR123 battery) at the brightest and strobe setting.
- 156 meters super long beam throw with impressive flood light to illuminate close distance.
- One CR123A lithium battery ensures the user 108 hours of constant run time on the lowest setting. (The Firefly Mode drive by one Panasonic CR123A)
- Compatible with to CR123A and RCR123/16340 (4.2V) battery.
- Intelligently designed quick access interface for general illumination and strobe mode for tactical use and self defense.
- Unique digital circuit control technology to maximize battery life and smooth light output.
- Auto-memorization for all brightness levels.
- Machined from aircraft grade aluminum.
- Mil standard Type III tough and durable anodized finish
- High transparent double side coated optical lens.
- Built in pocket clip.
- High quality holster to fit belts of various sizes.
- O-ring sealed to ensure IPX8 water proof standard.
- Custom optional weapon mount and professional grade remote pressure switch.Ideal for everyday use, versatile enough to clip on a baseball cap or mount on a tactical weapon.