The TIMRO-X™ is the first thermal imaging device that was designed as a target device, spectacles and handheld device and achieves performance at the highest level in each of these fields of application compared to other thermal imaging devices.
This has been made possible by the use of the very latest technologies. The TIMOR-X™ also has the option of attaching magnification lenses, which can increase the range up to three times.
With a thermal image resolution of 640×512px and a display resolution of 1746×1000px and a viewing angle of 38°C, the high-performance optronics not only guarantees four times higher image sharpness than the best systems on the market, but also gives you the opportunity to orientate yourself particularly well. The electronic filters of the TIMRO-X™ contribute to this above all. With their help, depending on the requirements, the focus can be set on the search for people or alternatively on orientation in interiors.
Weight and stability:
Only by using modern milling processes process was it possible to develop a very small and extremely light housing, which is one of the most stable of all. So nothing stands in the way of using it as a weapon sight.
But it was not only important to us that the TIMRO-X™ sets standards for the generally known standards. The aim was for the system to fit seamlessly into the everyday life of the user.
The TIMRO-X™ is ready for use within a few seconds. The lens cap is simply folded up, the device switches on automatically and can immediately be used as a handheld device.
Civil version without weapon option:
While the TIMRO-X™ is intended for military use, a version for private customers will be available. According to the German weapons law, the latter is not equipped with a STANAG assembly.
TIMRO-X™ is due to its low weight and the small size one of the lightest and smallest combination of thermal spectacles and weapon sight..
- Extremely low weight and small size. TIMRO-X™ is with a length of 6cm up to 5cm shorter than the devices on the market. The weight of 250g is lighter than many light amplifier systems.
- Large field of view (>38° diagonal)
- Digital edge reinforcement for better orientation in terrain and dark or smoky interiors. This point is a special advantage. The edge reinforcement also makes it possible to partially replace the functions of a residual light amplifier, as objects with similar temperatures can also be displayed with high contrast using this technology.
- Fastening option on the emergency helmet
- Quick Snap System: The device can be attached to the helmet in seconds
- Weapon assembly (only for authorities):
- Even if the TIMRO-X™ is worn as spectacles, it can be attached to handguns in a matter of seconds with its optional STANAG-compatible attachment. There it functions as a thermal weapon sight
- Different crosshairs selectable
- Zoom (digital) up to 8×.
- Combating targets up to 200m
Particularly with special units, different weapons are often available to a force. Up to 6 different weapon adjustments can be stored.
The TIMRO-X™ is protected against loss and misuse with a specific 6-digit PIN code.
Especially at night it is important to keep an optimal dark adaptation on both eyes. Of course, the microdisplay of the TIMRO-X™ can be gradually reduced in 9 steps down to a very low brightness value, which counteracts glare. In addition, there is a red filter.