The success of Kershaw’s made-in-the-USA Link series has yielded a Dividend. It's a slimmer, sleeker pocket carry—proudly made in the USA in our Tualatin, Oregon factory, yet still built at a very affordable price.
While the original Link is a larger and stouter knife, some of you prefer a slimmer blade. The Dividend is made for you. Not too big, not too small, the Kershaw Dividend is a just-right-sized pocketknife. Its elegant drop-point blade is a perfect 3 inches long and offers enough belly to be an efficient slicer. The knife is easy to open, even one-handed, with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the flipper.
The anodized aluminum handle in matte grey curves gently to fit the hand comfortably. A decorative molded backspacer and left/right reversible pocketclip make the Dividend both handsome and handy.
• Made in the USA
• Lanyard hole
• SpeedSafe® assisted opening
• Liner lock
• 4-position pocketclip (left/right, tip-up/down)
• Steel: 420HC, stonewashed finish
• Handle: Anodized aluminum
• Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
• Closed length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
• Open length: 7.25 in. (18.5 cm)
• Weight: 2.8 oz. (79.4 g)