- Comes with rifle adapter which is attached to the rifle’s common nut
- Easy to attach to the adapter in seconds (snap-on/snap-off)
- Automatic feet lock when folded down. The lock opens easily by pulling the sleeve
- Height (20-30 cm) can be adjusted by pulling the legs downwards. Locking is automatic. There is M8 inside thread to add more length if you like.
- When the lock is released, a spring inside pulls the leg back to its original position.
- The rifle can be tilted sideways +/- 25 degrees
- The adapter allows +/- 10 degrees horizontal sectoring (at 100 meters the point of aim can sweep +/-50 meters in target)
- Weight only 380 grams
- Ideal for demanding hunters, law enforcement and snipers’ use
- Keeping the legs bended forward or backwards is possible
- A bipod comes with one rifle adapter, extra adapters can be bought separately
Bipod's rifle adapter to another rifle.
Can be fixed to the rifle's common nut, Picatinny-rail, UIT-rail or just with 2 screws to the rifle's stock.
SAK-MIL's adapter for using rifle with camera's tripod or monopod.
Suitable for both camera pods' threadings, when you like to shoot in sitting or standing position.