The rifled, blued steel barrel of the Stoeger X10 guarantees accuracy and years of service. It comes with standard fiber-optic front and adjustable rear sights. The fiber-optic inserts—single green front and two-dot, red rear—make target acquisition easy in varied light and weather conditions.
All X10 receivers feature an integral dovetail scope-rail. For added security and control, the X10 features an automatic, ambidextrous safety mounted on the rear of the receiver. The trigger can be screw-adjusted for second-stage length.
Add an extra level of performance by selecting any of the X10 Combo models with factory-installed 4x32 power riflescopes. The handy X10 is ideal for plinking and all kinds of target shooting, and takes the field with sufficient power for pest control and small-game hunting.
- Muzzle Velocity: 1200 fps with .177 alloy pellets; 1000 fps with lead Total Length: 43 in.
- Caliber: .177 caliber pellets Safety: automatic, ambidextrous safety mounted on back of receiver
- Power Source: spring piston Stock: straight-comb style, hardwood / black synthetic, straight-comb style
- Cocking System: break-action breech-loader with ergonomic cocking grip Rear Sight: fiber-optic, fully adjustable for elevation and windage
- Barrel: 16.5 in., rifled, blued steel Front Sight: hooded front sight with a red, fiber-optic insert
- Weight: 6.8 lbs. / 7.5 lbs. with scope Scope optics for Combo: 4x32 scope with rings; factory mounted and bore-sighted at 25 yards
- Features: adjustable, two-stage trigger; integral dovetail scope rail on receiver; non-slip rubber recoil pad / trigger not adjustable on combo Finish: hardwood / black synthetic