The rifled steel barrel of the X5 airgun provides accuracy and years of service. The X5 comes standard with front and adjustable rear sights with fiber-optic inserts—green front and two-dot, red rear—to make target acquisition easy in any light or weather conditions.
All X5 receivers come with integral dovetail scope rails.
The X5 is mounted in a hardwood, Monte Carlo-style stock for quick target acquisition. The raised, ambidextrous cheek-piece lets you shoot comfortably, regardless of hand preference. A rubber butt-pad is standard for a solid shoulder mount. For added security and control, the X5 has an automatic, ambidextrous safety mounted on the back of the receiver.
Add greater precision to your shooting with a factory-installed, 4x32 power riflescope on the X5 Combo. The X5 air rifle is the ideal airgun for target shooting, plinking and eradicating small pests.
- Muzzle Velocity: 800 fps with .177 alloy pellets; 640 fps with lead Total Length: 41 in.
- Caliber: .177 caliber pellets Safety: automatic, ambidextrous safety mounted on back of receiver
- Power Source: spring piston Stock: Monte Carlo-style, hardwood
- Cocking System: break-action breech-loader with ergonomic cocking grip Rear Sight: fiber-optic, fully adjustable for elevation and windage
- Barrel: 16.5 in., rifled, blued steel Front Sight: hooded front sight with a red, fiber-optic insert
- Weight: 5.7 lbs. / 6.4 lbs. with scope Scope Optics for Combo: 4x32 with rings; factory mounted and bore-sighted at 25 yards
- Features: two-stage trigger; integral dovetail scope rail on receiver; non-slip rubber recoil pad Finish: hardwood