The heated glove liners FIRE-GLOVELINER keep you cosy warm where you need it most, in your fingers!
In winter weather conditions fingers are at risk, body temperature begins to drop, leaving you feeling uncomfortable. Turn on the heat by simply pressing the power button on the outside of the heated liners for instant relief. The heating elements around your fingers and thumb gently and quickly warm your whole hand. A high quality Lithium ion rechargeable battery provides up to 5 hours of continuous heat.
Heated glove liners are great for hiking, skiing, hunting, running, Nordic walking and any activity which exposes your hands to the cold, as well as for those suffering from poor blood circulation or Raynaud’s syndrome.
The liners can be worn on their own or underneath gloves or mittens.
1. Heated glove liners:
• Flexible heating wire along the contours of each finger and thumb
• Button hole opening to be able to use your right index finger
• Special material for smartphone operation
• Wind stop at the end of the glove shaft for better insulation
• 5 Sizes: S - XXL
• Colour: green
• Material: 100% Polyester
2. Alpenheat controller with battery pack:
• High power rechargeable Li-Ion batteries 7.4V / 2 Ah / 14.8Wh
• Battery pack: small, light (75g) and compact (50 x 80 x 10mm)
• 3 heat settings
• Heat duration 1.5 – 5.5 hours
• Push button switch
• Battery level indicator on push button
3. Alpenheat Universal Charger 100-240V 50/60Hz
• Charging time approx. 4 hours