The heated mittens FIRE-MITTEN keep you cosy warm where you need it most, in your fingers!
In cold conditions fingers are at risk. Body temperature begins to drop, leaving you feeling uncomfortable. Simply turn on the heated mittens for instant relief.
The heated mittens have integrated glove liners. The flexible heating wire runs along the contours of each finger and thumb, warming the very tips of the fingers. You can unzip the top of the heated mitten, exposing the glove liner. The magnets keep the top of the mitten back in place, allowing you to use your hands freely.
The multi-layer design ensures that the mittens are comfortable to wear.
The power button is on the outside of the heated mittens so no need to take your mittens off to adjust the heat setting. The battery packs fit snugly in the integrated pockets.
Heated mittens are great for hiking, skiing, Nordic walking, hunting and any activity which exposes your hands to the cold, as well as for those suffering from poor blood circulation or Raynaud’s syndrome.
1. Heated Mittens
• Heated mitten with integrated glove liner
• Button hole opening to be able to use your right index finger
• Waterproof (up to 10.000 mm)
• Breathable (up to 400g/m2/h)
• Flexible heating wire along the contours of each finger and thumb
• Push button cover
• Special material for smartphone operation
• 4 Sizes: S, M, L, XL
• Colour: dark green
• Membrane + heat reflecting foil + padding
• Material outside: 100% Polyester, lining: 100% Polyester
2. Alpenheat controller with battery pack:
• High power rechargeable Li-polymer batteries 7.4V / 2 Ah / 14.8Wh
• Small, light (75g) and compact (50 x 80 x 10mm)
• 3 heat settings
• Heat duration 2.5 – 8.5 hours
• Push button operation
• Battery level indicator on push button