The compact, easy-to-use IV kit bag provides fast medical assistance in critical situations. Mounting and fitting out options are freely selectable, thus permitting individual configuration of the equipment (delivery without content).
The body of the pouch is in the form of a tube. This enables the inlay with medical equipment to be retracted from either side. The removable pouch has straps with excess lengths on both sides to enable a better grasp. These straps can be pushed inside to prevent them from snagging on other objects.
Attachment by PAL system
The two PALS straps in the reverse side enable the pouch to be attached to all 25mm-based MOLLE mountings without the need for tools.
Area for identification patch
The patch area on the face side of the main pouch can be used to mark it for easy identification.
- Horizontal mounting
- Individual fitting out
- Inlay retractable on both sides
- Attachment by PALS system
- Attachment options on bottom of pouch
- Manufactured in accordance with TL technical standards of the German Bundeswehr
- Dimensions in mm (length/height/width): 186/128/57mm