As well we can assemble the light forend to be used with a bipod, or that 76 mm wide for a steady backing on the rest. So the chassis can be available both for our single shot action or repeating actions, which, in this case are equipped with an AICS magazine. The whole is completed by an AR15 handgrip of T.D.I. Arms and by an Accuracy International buttplates. It is prearranged for swivel attachment and bipod.
We use Jewell BR (doubtless quality pack) as a trigger. We could also provide it with a HVRS pack, which has a lower safety.The barrels we use are all best choice quality between Border, Pac Nor or Broughton trade marks. According to the caliber needed by customers, we can give our advise for the best supplier in that particular chambering.
Calibers and barrels lengths in share Standard:
- 223 Rem. barrels 500, 610 e 660 mm
- 6.5x47 Lapua barrels 610 mm
- 308 Win.barrels 500,550, 610 and 660 mm
- 7 Rem. Mag. barrels 610 and 660 mm
- 300 Win. Mag. barrels 610 and 660 mm
- 300 Rem. Ultra Mag. barrels 660 mm
- 338 L.M. barrels 660 mm