Ten years ago it all began with the iconic Magnum Spider, the very first lightweight tactical boot on the market. Today the evolution continues. The Magnum Elite Spider X’s construction is ideal for specialist, tactical operational missions by keeping officers light and agile on their feet.
Built on the same athletic shoe last used on the previous generation of Elite Spider, allowing for a natural running or walking gait. The new bottom unit includes the exclusive, high-performance Vibram rubber outsole, that exceeds European standards for oil, slip, chemical and heat/cold resistance, with self-cleaning lug design to ensure no clogging.
The species evolved.
• Durable leather upper with hardwearing breathable CORDURA® AFT 3D fabric air mesh vents
• Fast wicking lining for moisture management & comfort
• Rustproof and anti-glare hardware
• M-P.A.C.T Response insole for maximum comfort & shock absorption
• Compression moulded RECOIL midsole absorbs impact and provides all-day support and comfort
• Vibram rubber outsole provides durability and outstanding traction