The Diamond LR (Long Range), available in both a 4-16x50, 6-24x50 and 10-40x56 variations.
Using premium grade lenses featuring the latest in optical coatings combined with a 30mm aircraft grade aluminium tube ensure maximum light transmission and clarity.
Interchangeable ballistic turrets with RTZ® (Return to Zero) can be customised for specific calibers and precise ¼” MOA increments ensure every shot is on target - First time, Every time!
• 30mm aircraft-grade aluminium, one-piece main tube
• Glass-etched HOLDFAST reticle
• Fully multi-coated lens
• Microlux ETE GEN III glass coatings
• Zero-stop turrets
• ¼ MOA turret adjustments
• 4” of eye relief
• Side Parallax Adjustable from 10 Yards to ∞
• Dual-color red/green illumination settings
• Supplied with 2 ballistic drop turrets
• Nikko Stirlings’ RTZ® (Return to Zero)
elevation turret for quick shooting
• Optional side-wheel available
• Sunshade included
• For Further information please see the Diamond Long Range Manual