From a shooter’s point of view, simulated game is no different than shooting live quarry, as the Huntsman XP can simulate any type of bird mother nature can throw at you: pheasant, partridge or grouse, coming high or low, slow or fast, left or right, at different speeds or angles, able to challenge even the most skilled of shooters. Its versatility allows a wide range of uses – whether it’s for training outside of the shooting season, or as training before a day’s shoot, for corporate events weekend breaks in the country – the Huntsman XP is a tool that helps you to appeal to shooters and non shooters alike.
- Clay capacity: 630 birds
- 120m throwing distance
- In-built flurries of 20, 40 or 60 birds
- Towable and road legal (Europe and UK)
- Easy to use remote control
- Intelligent trickle charger
- After sales technical assistance