- Capacity: 2 People
- Number of Poles: 3 + strut poles or trekking pole
- Number of Doors: 2 (1 on each side)
- Length: 92.25 in
- Floor Area: 32 sq ft
- Interior Height: 41.5 in
- Packed Size: 14" x 6"
- Vestibule Volume: 50 cu ft
- Total Volume: 108.6 cu ft
- Minimum Trail Weight: 4lb 4oz.
- Packaged Weight: 4lb 12.8oz.
The Skyscraper 2P is a burly 2-person, 4-season double-wall tent with a minimum trail weight of 4lb 4oz. At the heart of the Skyscraper 2P is the innovative WebTruss™ technology. This unique construction system provides unmatched strength, a low wind profile and makes pitching the tent a breeze. The WebTruss is formed from 6/6 nylon fabric, and the tent fabric is a combination of 15D and 20D Nylon Ripstop. We know keeping gear dry is vital in the backcountry and the Skyscraper 2P has two extra-large vestibules (11 sq ft + 11 sq ft) to accommodate all your gear. In short, the Skyscraper 2P is bomber, a versatile tent designed for the ultralight mountain hunter.