Titanium H1A, an innovative, lightweight, extreme output headlamp with three separate lamps, with a Titanium body, is perfect for those who often find themselves outside, in the dark.
1. Reliable, powerful illumination. High output up to 550Lumens with CREE LED.
2. Aerospace Titanium housing. Compact Size: 66mm(2.6”)x40mm(1.57”)x32mm(1.26”) ;Lightweight, only 73g(2.58oz w/o battery); Robust, Scratch & Corrosion resistant, Excellent heat dissipation; Waterproof level up to IPX67.
3. 90 Degrees adjustable illumination with long battery life up to 127hours.
4. Triple-lamp System, optimal beam pattern, patented anti-dazzling design with proprietary lens for greater user comfort a) Main lamp: Extended range light with fade-in/fade-out function b) Side lamp (white): Floodlight with Strobe and SOS functions c) Side lamp (red): Red light with fog penetration, strobe function, protects night vision
5. Lock-out Switch to avoid accidental activation
6. Intelligent Temperature Protection System
7. Intelligent Battery Capacity Indicator. Low battery voltage protection. Reverse polarity protection. Wide battery compatibility (14500 Li-ion battery with Micro-USB charging port included)
8. Headband sweatband with safety reflector Klarus Titanium H1A headlamp, equally at home in the hiking pack, tool bag or around the house.
Great hands-free lighting for hiking, jogging, camping, exploring, climbing, riding and even caving, the H1A is also an excellent tool for professionals. For all the plumbers trying to see under a house or sink, mechanics troubleshooting an engine, electricians checking between walls, the H1A is a convenient bright light while keeping hands free to work, anytime and anywhere. When the job needs to get done, put on a Klarus Titanium H1A headlamp, and say goodbye to awkwardly holding a flashlight between your teeth!