The Limited Liability Company «Scientific Production Center «SPECTEHNOMASH» offers the integrated package of services and products for the manufacture of ammunition for small arms of all basic calibers: 9×18 mm; 9×19 mm; 5.45×39 mm; 5.56×45 mm; 7.62×39 mm; 7.62×51 m; 7.62×54 mm − the production technology based on the use of high-performance automatic rotary lines, and as for 12.7×108 mm; 12.7×99 mm; 14.5×114 mm; − the production technology based on the use of modern multiple-point presses.
The complete integrated automation based on the automatic lines provides the following advantages:
- Workflow process stability, which guarantees the consistent quality of the manufactured products;
- High reliability and technological availability of the equipment and tools;
- 100 % availability of the product quality control during workflow process;
- High efficiency.
The major advantage of the offered technology based on the automatic rotary lines in comparison with traditional technology lies in the fact that the component treatment and quality control are performed on-the-fly during the workflow process of work piece transport movement.
This principle provides necessary production capacity at the same time allowing close-together arrangement of equipment and keeping the workforce requirements at minimum.
Our enterprise offers high quality technological equipment for ammunition, tools, testing and packing equipment manufacture. It commands modern scientific and productive potential; its technical level is based on the experience of automatic technological equipment production.
Our enterprise quality control system is derived from the experience of production and supply of wide range of high reliability products to our Customers.
WHAT WE OFFER
To meet our Customers’ demand, we provide:
- Comprehensive approach to product launch;
- Equipment supply on turn-key terms (by custom contract);
- Supply of tools and materials for ammunition manufacture to the Customers;
- Technical documentation and operation manuals, as well as high-qualified production and engineering staff;
- Training of specialists in Customers’ locations;
- Upgrade and optimization of existing production facilities for product differentiation and increase of its volume;
- Planning and design of the line layout for the manufacture of cartridge cases and bullets, their assembly and packing;
- After-sale service maintenance throughout the Customers’ equipment lifetime. We guarantee the availability of spare parts during all operating time.